More Commenting About Health Improvements
“Your massage of my left side helped IMMENSELY with my sciatica! It reared its ugly head 2-3 times briefly during these two weeks, but it sure beats what it was before.” Celebration FL“Oh thanks so much Monica! I am doing much much better than pre-massage I am glad to report. You really did a wonderful and amazing job! I have already raved about you to several other people. I will need more cards! I am very impressed at your skills and am thrilled to have lucked into you!” St. Cloud“I had really ugly varicose veins from working long hours standing while pregnant with my four children. I have been using cypress essential oil on them for the last year and a half and they are almost gone! I can now wear those nice skirts and shorts without feeling old and self-conscious.””Good Morning! I have been taking Ning Xia Red since Saturday. I have noticed a definite change in my energy level though, by adding that into my morning routine! I have more energy and feel I process thought much better. I will have to purchase some!”
– Kissimmee, FL
Stopping Sinus In Its Tracks
Many attribute sinus problems to the spring, but fall is also a major time of difficulty for sinus sufferers. Here’s why:
- Weed allergens
- Bug decay
- Heating systems
- Less fresh air in households
- Cooler weather makes us crave sweets and carbs
It is true that our external environment plays a huge role in sinus problems, but our internal body environment has more of an influence actually. If our internal environment is in good shape, then it combats external factors.
What constitutes “good shape”? So glad you asked!
- Balanced ecology in the gut (more good bacteria, less yeast)
- More alkaline and less acid (more veggies/fruits, less sugar/caffeine)
- Well hydrated
- Well rested
- Well oxygenated (daily exercise)
- Well cleansed (bowels moving)
How does balanced ecology in the gut relate to sinuses? Another fabulous question! The alimentary canal (the tube starting at the mouth and ending with the anus) is made up of mucous membrane. We often call our belly “the gut”. Gut flora – balanced or not – influences other mucousy areas like the Respiratory System (sinuses, mouth, nose, windpipe, lungs) and the Urogential System (vagina, urethra, urinary bladder). These areas are affected by candida (yeast) overgrowth which can lead to infections (UTIs) and even constipation.
Sinus conditions are often accompanied by other problems – allergies, skin disorders, frequent headaches, depression, stomach problems, and colon issues to name a few.
4 Good Ways to Deal with Sinus Stuff:
- Eat a balanced alkaline diet.
- Colon Cleansing. It keeps candida growth at bay. Sinus conditions clear up when the colon is clear. There are nutritional products that you can use at home for cleansing and foods that cleanse the body.
- Therapeutic Grade Essential Oils. They create an environment where overgrowth or imbalance of micro-organisms like yeast, fungus, and pathogenic organisms will not occur. Microbes love hanging out in dark moist environments like sinus cavities! Inhalation, diffusing, and taking therapeutic grade essential oils internally is helpful to sufferers.
- Ionic Detox Foot Bath. It is a non-invasive way rid your body of yeast and many other things while strengthening your body as a whole.
Did You Know?
A comprehensive epidemiological study of Spanish Flu cases by Dr. Andre Saine shows those treated homeopathicly had death rates of 0.7% compared to death rates in the untreated and conventional care groups which was more than 30%.
If you know not of the benefits of homeopathy, perhaps that is a good Google search for one of your late-night web surfing extravaganzas!!
Here’s to health and wellness…and balanced gut flora! Monica